SDCDP in the News
Francine Busby on President Obama's State of the Union Address
Francine Busby, chair of the San Diego County Democratic Party, said Obama spoke very clearly about rebuilding the middle class.
With a New Captain, San Diego Democrats Forge Ahead Into New Era
Francine Busby takes the helm of the San Diego Democratic Party after eight years of solid growth under Jess Durfee.
- @sandiegodems @AlvarezSD is committed to making San Diego a clean and sustainable City. Read about his plan at -- http://t.co/BT5IBoTMe6
- @sandiegodems Join Working Families for David Alvarez Holiday Fundraiser this afternoon! (2pm in Del Cerro) -- http://t.co/VoVUhv54pj
- @sandiegodems Homeless shelters need blankets and jackets. Please consider donating to help fellow San Diegans -- http://t.co/GhUwlXzBHT
- @sandiegodems Nelson Mandela worked tirelessly to make this world a better place. May he rest in peace as his legacy lives on.
- @sandiegodems @AlvarezSD has a plan to tackle the accumulated backlog of infrastructure underdevelopment plaguing SD -- http://t.co/eJ6PGMI4pP
- @sandiegodems Join us as we celebrate Democrats Coming Together for the Holidays! Get your tickets now at http://t.co/fMl9KAee9Z
- @sandiegodems Wishing everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!
- @sandiegodems The actions of Rep. Issa & inaction of Rep. Hunter punish families for being poor this holiday -- http://t.co/7gcJQqvtMB
- @sandiegodems @AlvarezSD appears headed to runoff after positive, well-organized campaign. We were proud to endorse him, and we are proud of him tonight!
- @sandiegodems Help make history with the San Diego County Democratic Party - http://t.co/ahinfSR4gX